Thanks to its properties and its vitamins and antioxidants pumpkin is useful for the care of all skin types and fights stains and wrinkles
Pumpkin is a versatile vegetable with a flavor that has been used through the years to the development of various recipes.
One of the reasons that are famous throughout the world is because they are one of the many symbols of holidays like Halloween and the Day of the Dead.
But beyond this and be an important source of nutrients for the body, their properties have proved very caring for the health of the skin.
It contains a number of vitamins and antioxidant compounds involved in cell regeneration to prevent early signs of aging. And thanks to its high water content is very good to hydrate and combat problems such as dryness.
Benefits of pumpkin skin
Natural products like fruits and vegetables have become a great alternative for everything that has to do with skin care; they are safe, they provide many nutrients and is the best thing to improve their appearance without causing side effects.
The pumpkin is part of the wide range of 100% natural ingredients that can be applied on the face to improve its appearance: it is good for all skin types, reduces the negative impact of free radicals and helps nourish depth to conserve heating.
- It is a source of vitamin A that helps to preserve its natural moisture so that it is always soft and smooth.
- It also provides significant amounts of vitamin C, thanks to its antioxidant effect, decreases and slows the damage caused by pollution, the main causes of premature aging.
- For its contribution of natural enzymes, this vegetable also cooperates in the process of removing dead cells accumulated in the face. This buildup can make the skin look dull, full of impurities and in the long term, can cause unsightly stain.
- Is appropriate to prevent and reduce acne pimples, since its high in vitamin E and vitamin U reduces bacteria and impurities that generate it.
- Finally, it has a toning effect helps reduce swelling and sagging of the face, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
How to prepare a pumpkin mask wrinkle
Being such a versatile ingredient, pumpkin can be mixed with many ingredients to make different types of masks as needed skin.
This time we have found a fairly complete since, besides moisturizing and toning, also focuses more antioxidants and nutrients that prevent and fight visible signs of aging such as spots and wrinkles.
- 1 large piece of pumpkin.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (14 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 4 tablespoons milk (40 ml)
- Peel and cut a piece of ripe pumpkin, or removing a few tablespoons of the pulp. If you are not mature enough to make a puree, you can boil a bit to soften.
- When ready with a fork and mix the dough with a tablespoon of olive oil and other pure honey bees.
- Stir everything well and incorporates the milk until blended.
- If you want to speed up the process you can beat everything in a blender.
- Before spread the paste all over your face, it is very important to clean to remove surface dirt and all traces of cosmetics.
- When cleaning, use a brush or fingers of your hand to spread a thin layer of cream.
- Avoid covering the area around the eyes and lips, as these areas require alternative care.
- Leave on the mask for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- When dry skin is best done with a soft cloth that does not mistreated.
- It also is desirable to finish this therapy applying a moisturizer.
This natural product pumpkin can be used two or three times a week to achieve excellent results.