In this article, Fitness Tips summarizes the 10 rules for healthy eating.
1) To maintain a healthy weight to choose the foods with reason and not just for the throat: varying as much as possible choices at the table so as to provide all the nutrients the body. Remember that taken daily calories should fit in as much as possible to those expenses every day;
2) Eat more grains, preferably whole grains and legumes. Consume daily 5 portions of fruit and vegetables (valuable sources of vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and water;
3) Limit the amount of fat preferring those plant (first of all the extra virgin olive oil), eating fish two or three times a week (preferably oily fish) for the valuable omega 3 fatty acids;
4) Drink plenty of water: at least one and a half liters 2 liters of water a day. Avoid consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages: they contain much sugar and bring many calories;
5) Make 3 meals a day plus two snacks if necessary to keep better under against hunger and to have the necessary energy to the mind and body;
6) Start your day with a good breakfast and do not skip meals;
7) Grocery shopping on a full stomach with the list of things to buy;
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: 10 delicious foods rich in vegetable protein: Discover them!
8) Consume fresh or dried vegetables at least 1-2 times per week, to be matched to pasta or rice (can replace meat proteins or fish);
9) Do restrictive diets because they are often the cause of the so-called yo-yo effect: Before you lose weight and then you get fat. The real beauty is that which is looking healthy and not need it, rather they are counterproductive, excessive toil in the gym and unbalanced diets and too drastic;
10) Use a little salt because it is already present in many foods and excess may encourage the development of problems such as swelling, edema and high blood pressure. Use (slightly) iodized salt to prevent certain thyroid diseases.