We are going to provide some homemade recipes that will get lip creams that your lips look splendid and in perfect condition.
The lips are a very sensitive part of our face. Your skin is very sensitive and cold, wind and even heating affect them much, causing problems causing dryness and cracking.
Of course there are creams on the market that we can use to care for our lips but I offer some recipes easy to prepare that besides helping to save, our lips get pass all the elements and look perfect.
Chapped lip balm with honey
Utensils will we need for the preparation of this cream are
- A vessel not too big plastic.
- A wooden spoon.
- A jar with a lid.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon glycerin.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
Preparation and Storage
- In the container, and using wooden spoon, mix the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture.
- The mixture obtained in the jar and will keep tightly closed jar.
- This may use the cream for about two months but we must keep it in the refrigerator.
- Us we can apply as many times as necessary.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: 10 myths about skin
Cream-based dry lips coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- teaspoon cocoa butter.
- teaspoon orange oil.
Preparation and Use
- Melt the cocoa butter in a water bath.
- Add the oils stirring it well.
- Cool before we pour it into a bowl.
- We can apply this preparation as often as necessary until the lips improve.
Cream chapped lips from virgin wax
- 3 tablespoons grated beeswax.
- 3 tablespoons almond oil.
Preparation and implementation
- We must melt the wax in a water bath.
- Add, stirring, almond oil.
- Once well blended must pour into a small bowl.
- If we apply it at night, its effect will be faster.