Since the monotony is the worst enemy for our brain connections, to prevent Alzheimer’s is important that we stay active, with actions such as dancing or walking.
Dancing and walking are two wonderful sources mental relaxation, freedom, relaxation and, in turn, are an exercise that has a direct impact on our health and act as great protectors against Alzheimer’s disease.
According to a study published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease any physical activity where physical exercise and pleasure combine will get our brain more resistant to neurodegenerative diseases.
Thus, tasks like taking care of our garden or field, go dancing and walking, biking or practicing any activity glad our hearts and we put in motion can reduce up to 50% risk of developing the disease Alzheimer tomorrow.
Worth it into account!
Dance and stroll to enhance our brain volume and activity
In our space we’ve spoken often of the great benefits of walking every day for at least 20 or 30 minutes. It is a way to improve our cardiovascular health and combat stress.
Now, something not yet know is that things as simple as dance and walk or take care of our plants each day can make it very significantly reduce the risk of acquiring a neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimer’s.
According to the study named at the beginning of this article and directed by various doctors at the University of California, Los Angeles (USA) as Dr. Cyrus A. Raji, the relationship between physical activity and emotional pleasure can increase the volume of our neural connections and thus become more resistant to various types of dementias.
Alzheimer’s cannot be cured, but can be prevented
We all know or have a family member diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. Few diseases can become as sad as this in which the person loses his identity, his memories and gradually falls into a degenerative state that ultimately leads to death.
- Today there is no cure for it. It is a hard battle where both the patient and family experience, where the emotional burden is very high once the diagnosis is received.
- Although the Alzheimer’s disease cannot be cured, we can prevent and fight to reduce the chances of their appearance.
- In this case, if we are accustomed to walking every day, to make dance classes and perform tasks outdoors we could reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s by 50%.
- As this study indicates, those who maintain a sedentary lifestyle and poor emotional stimuli, have a brain with less volume, less agile and with far fewer neural connections.
Exercise and positive, stimulating and fun activities increase our gray matter and that’s a proven fact that is worth implementing, not only to strengthen our brains, but to prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Hyperthyroidism causes, treatment and diet
Walk, dance, laugh and learn every day to fight Alzheimer’s
Physical activities, such as dancing and walking, will oxygenate your brain, improve circulation, bringing nutrients and also these moments of relaxation as suitable offer us new stimuli that capture our interest and we move away from the routine.
- Just keep in mind that one of the worst enemies for our brains are indeed routines. The monotony and repetitive activities make us fall into a kind of depression and discouragement inevitably affects our brain chemistry.
- The brain becomes a little slower and is automated routines. That is when memory lapses and also a drop in quality in the synapses of our neurons appear.
- Activities that require us to move the body, such as dancing and walking, offering us new stimuli and also encourage our curiosity and our emotions are, so to speak, “fuel” for our brain.
To conclude, as we said Dr. own Cyrus Raji, given that today it is not possible to find a drug that allows us to reverse the progression of Alzheimer’s once diagnosed; all we can do is prevent it.
To do this, just be aware of several things: the brain is a muscle and as such must be exercised.
If we let every day be equal, if we sit and we just watch TV and limit our social relationships, our brain cells gradually cease to connect, be active.
Now if we turn on the switch curiosity, the challenge of “today instead of half an hour I will walk one hour,” the “I’ll put music and will dance” or, even more, I’m staying with a friend to learn “buzzes”, for example, we will make our brain is stronger and more agile every day.