The properties of oregano oil can be very beneficial in eliminating toxins and treat respiratory problems such as colds, infections or inflammations. Every day we are exposed to a wide variety of factors that can affect the health of our respiratory system.
Environmental pollution, chemicals contained in the products we use, free radicals and even some foods, sooner or later, cause us discomfort as the flu, colds and allergies. While these are developed under different conditions depending on each organism, the symptoms are often similar and are, almost always, indicating that our lungs need support for cleaning.
Today many drugs have been developed and synthetic products that are designed to help control the symptoms of respiratory distress. However, it is not recommended because excessive drinking, long term, may cause side effects in other body systems.
Fortunately, there are effective and 100% natural methods that can support its smooth operation. Then we want to share you the wonderful benefits of oregano oil, a product that is becoming popular for its antibiotic and antihistamine properties.
Oregano oil to clean the respiratory system
Oregano oil has positioned itself as one of the most powerful natural antibiotics that can be found. It has a high concentration of antioxidants that reduce the negative impact of free radicals and toxins. Its active compounds have the power to stop bacterial and viral, hang time decreasing growth infections and strengthen the immune system. It is said that the first time was used medical level was in ancient Greece, where it was remedy to treat pain, inflammation and some infectious diseases.
Since it was found to be very effective, today remains one of the best alternatives, especially for everything that has to do with the respiratory system. It contains calcium, magnesium, iron and other important minerals that help to improve physical and mental health. It also provides vitamins A and C, two essential substances to maintain active defenses. It contains phenols, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory substance that gives it an important part of their benefits.
Also, 70% concentrates a substance called carvacrol, which is recognized as a potent antiviral. One advantage of this product over other remedies is that does not cause undesirable effects in the organism and, instead, gives wonderful benefits. And, in addition to cleaning the respiratory system, consumption prevents premature aging, improves digestion, helps you lose weight and calm common ailments such as menstrual cramps, headaches and muscle tension.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Development of essential oils
How to prepare Oregano oil at home?
Now you can buy oregano oil ready for use, always it is advisable to prepare at home to be sure of their properties. Many business presentations lack nutrients, since they are subjected to refining processes that alter their quality. The good news is that the recipe is very easy to follow and, in fact, the ingredients can be at your fingertips.
- 10 sheets of fresh oregano
- 1 cup olive oil (200 g)
- 1 bottle airtight glass
- Washed well oregano leaves, dried and put those trilaterals with a mortar to give off their properties.
- Then you relativist in the glass jar and pictures tagged with the olive oil, previously heated.
- Cover the jar and put it in a cool, dark place for at least two weeks.
- Remove daily with a wooden spoon to make sure everything is well integrated.
- Over time advised, pedestal and begins to consume.
- Since oil of oregano is a bit hard to take it undiluted, it is recommended to mix a few drops in a glass of juice, water or milk.
- Add 3 to 6 drops of oil in your favorite drink and consume it in the morning before breakfast and before bedtime.
- Increasing the dose to 8 drops should be treating symptoms such as swollen throat, colds or sinusitis.
- For proper cleaning of the airways, repeat dose, at least two consecutive weeks.
Did you know this product to improve your respiratory health? Now that you know how to prepare it and eat it, do not hesitate to take this into account before any difficulty.