The 4 best natural antacid you should know
Like the lemon soda, potato juice is an alkalizing remedy aids digestion, with the advantage that it is completely safe for our body.
Natural antacids can assistus if we file with gastric reflux problems occasionally or moderately.
Something that often happens is that the consumption of drugs to treat this problem usually brings various side effects such as constipation, nausea or other symptomatology.
If you suffer heartburn continuously not hesitate to visit your doctor to know the source and get the most appropriate treatment.We must always avoid self -medication.
Therefore, and in case you tosuffergastric reflux sporadically, these natural antacid will be of great help.They promotedigestionand have no side effects.
We invite you to consider them.
The most effective natural antacid
We can all suffer heartburn at any time.
The consumption of certain foods such as sauces, alcohol, very spicy foods or spicy brings as aconsequence, in many cases, indigestion and feel howthe stomach acid itself up into the esophagus.
Another common problem associated with this disease is the use of medications. Sometimes we have to follow certain drug therapies, where our digestive tract is always a little affected.
In many cases the use of protective necessary.
However, its results are not always entirely satisfactory; hence also prove very useful to use natural antacids.
In essence, thesehome remedies that allow us toneutralize the acidityand have no chemical that can harm us.
We explain below what are usually the most effective.
1. Warm water with lemon and bicarbonate
Drink a glass of warm water with a littlelemon juiceand a teaspoon of baking soda is one of the most effective remedies for reducing heartburn.
This is one of the best alkaline treatments that would enhance our digestion and take care of our liver and kidney health, protects the stomach lining and allows us to absorb nutrients better.
Something to keep in mind is thatnot recommended baking continuously as an antacid (can raise blood pressure).Therefore, it isalways better tocombine them with other natural remedies.
- 1 cup warm water (never hot) (200 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (10 ml)
- 1 teaspoonbaking soda(5 g)
You will very well take this natural remedy after your main meal of the day.To do this, you just have to warm up a bit that glass of water and add lemon juice and baking.
Stir well anddrink 10 minutes after eating.
2. Potato juice
Potato juice is an anti –inflammatory treatment and alkalizing very effective.
In this case, we will be very useful to take along nine or ten days.Thus, we cure the gastric mucosa, favor digestion and the pH of our body is balanced.
- 1 medium potato
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- The first thing we do is wash thepotatoesand peel.See that is healthy and not have black spots.A peeled turn, pass through a grater to get very finite tuber strokes.
- Then in a bowl and a spoon,sees pressing the grated potato to go getting its juice.
- The next step is simple: pour a glass of water in the same container and let macerate is about 10 minutes.
- Finally, you only have to strain the content and drink after your meals.Although the flavor seems a little strange, you feel well.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: 7 Pro-biotic foods good for the stomach
3. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
The apple cider vinegar is one of thenatural antacids most commonlyused to relieve burning, pressure and acidityassociated with gastric reflux.
In our case, and that its effects are greater, it is recommended to use organic apple cider vinegar.It is purer, more turbid, but medicinal, and rich in vitamins and minerals able to promote our health.
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoonapple cider vinegarorganic (10 ml)
- It’s simple, all you have to combine that glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Stir well and drink about 10 minutes after your main meal of the day.
4. The benefits of an alkaline broth
It will surprise you, but in those days when we suffer from indigestion, heartburn or reflux, it will be very therapeutic drink a cup every few hours in an alkaline broth.
- 1 carrot
- 5 sheets of spinach
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 potato
- 1 sprig ofparsley
- 1 liter of water
- All you have to thoroughly wash all vegetables and allow proper cooking of all its ingredients is made.
- The resulting broth will soothe your heartburn and feel great comfort.
- Ideal if you’re drinking every 2 or 3 hours half a glass.
Do not hesitate to try it.