What are the benefits of thermal water?
It is no coincidence that the ancients resorted to thermal water to cure the ills and ailments of their bodies. The word “spa” is a type of water that lies deep underground and with a temperature between 20 and 63 degrees. Why is it so important to the temperature? The higher, the more minerals present in its composition.
We discover the benefits that the spa water can give your body and why it is so valuable for our body.
The thermal properties of water
The thermal water is able to soothe and relieve all types of chronic or inflammatory disease present in your body. However, it is important to identify the thermal water suitable to the disturbance that you intend to treat, since not all of the thermal water is suitable for the care of any malaise. For example, the low mineral content thermal water are indicated for the treatment of renal lithiasis or water retention; the average mineral hot springs cure diabetes and osteoporosis.
Looking for a product based on thermal water? Have you tried Vichy Aqua Thermal Day? Regenerating water and plumping gel rich in as many as 15 minerals. You can find it on our site even in its night version.
The thermal mineral water is composed of sulfur, iodine, chlorine, iron, calcium elements, and the use of water can be effected in different ways: thermal baths, wraps, muds, inhalation and irrigation. The amount of minerals present in the thermal water it diversifies the use according to the disorder that is meant to cure: we see the properties of thermal water together.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: How to Choose a Spa Treatment
- Inflammatory properties: the thermal waters have a strong anti-inflammatory properties disinfectant and, in particular on cartilage and joints. This property comes from the high concentration of sulfur and sodium bicarbonate.
- Useful properties to the respiratory system: through the inhalation of vapors of thermal waters can cure ailments such as sinusitis, ear infections and other diseases related to the respiratory system.
- Useful for the immune system: the thermal waters are able to stimulate and promote the natural production of secretory and circulating immunoglobulins.
- Antibacterial properties: the presence of halogen salts, iodine and chlorine of all, make sure that they are the enhanced functionality of white blood cells, responsible for their elimination of bacteria and other external bodies.
- Improved regularity: in particular the thyroid, and the reproductive system benefiting the thermal water, as it is able to stimulate the synthesis of gonadotrophins, in addition to regularize the menstrual cycle.
- It balances the bowel: you, the thermal waters are drinkable and therefore able to cleanse your intestines and equilibration. In particular, for those suffering from disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation or bowel irregularity, spa treatments are one of the best remedies.
- Suitable for skin infections: in fact the sulfur hot springs are recommended for the treatment of atopic dermatitis and seborrhea dermatitis. If you suffer from these diseases, the thermal water is an excellent solution.
So, we can only advise you a pleasant stay to the nearby hot springs at your house, maybe it can be a great idea for a weekend with their mid or why not, with friends and friends!