Using ginger to care for and relax your feet
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties are ideal ginger to soothe the pain and relieve tension. We can use it to relax your feet with bathrooms located.
The feet have earned a very important place in our routine because, besides keeping them well aesthetically, we are interested in having a good health.
Every time we are more aware of the role they play in our lives to be responsible for supporting our weight with every movement. Because of this we look for methods to relax them and keep them free from problems such as fungi, odor and calluses.
Fortunately, there are 100% natural solutions whose properties allow us to care for your skin while promoting rest and good circulation.
Among the options we find the prodigious ginger root, a popular spice that made part of the diet of millions of people. In this case we took advantage of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities to maintain rested and pretty feet.
Ginger benefits to care for and relax your feet
The ginger root is a healing plant that has been used since ancient times for its high nutritional value and versatility.
Today, many use it as a condiment for various dishes, especially in the Indian, vegan and Ayurvedic cooking. Of the many properties attributed to him, the most recognized scientific level is its anti – inflammatory and analgesic action. This is due to a compound called gingerol, which is also provided by its slightly spicy flavor.
Both virtues have served to complement the treatment of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and osteoarthritis, but also used to relieve pain and tension in the feet and legs.
Some experts point out that the consumption of 500 mg twice daily ginger acts better than ibuprofen 400 mg tid. Both consumption and topical application activate the circulation and prevent the formation of thrombi, gout and other related pathologies.
On the other hand, it has an antibacterial and antifungal effect that can be used against germs and fungi that cause infections. Your continued use on the feet helps prevent the so – called “athletes foot” excess dead cells and cracking. In addition, it decreases excessive sweating and helps prevent unpleasant odors when using the footwear.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Tips to relieve tired feet
How to use ginger for the benefit of the feet?
Although consumption of ginger tea benefits feet to relieve swelling and fluid retention, many advise enjoy it in a bath to effect a more relaxing.
Ginger bath for feet
A simple concentrated infusion of ginger root is enough to relax your feet after a long day of work.
- 3 pieces of ginger
- 2 liters of water
- Put water to boil and add the pieces of grated ginger.
- Leave them on low heat for three minutes and remove them.
- Pour the liquid into a large bowl and, when you reach a bearable temperature, soak your feet.
- Leave your feet to soak about 20 minutes and make gentle massage.
- Dry them well and repeat the process three times a week.
Relaxing bath with ginger and juniper
This therapy is recommended for those who suffer from foot pain because of circulatory problems, injuries and inflammation.
Its relaxing properties cause relief and help to have a better rest.
- 1 tablespoon dry rose hips (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon cloves (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon juniper berries (5 g)
- 3 bay leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried peel orange (5g)
- 1 piece of ginger root
- 2 liters of water
- Put all the herbs in a muslin bag and put it inside of a large bowl with hot water.
- Make sure the liquid temperature is bearable for the skin of your feet and immerse for 20 minutes.
- It is normal while passing this time feel that the whole body warms up .
- After the therapy, dry your feet well and cover them with socks.
- For foot conditions you should repeat use every night.
Did you know these applications Ginger? As you just noticed, this amazing plant is very good for your feet and can help solve their common problems. Use it whenever you feel necessary and take advantage of all its benefits.