Tips on treatment for Candidiasis
Treatment for candidiasis can be complicated because this is an annoying and difficult problem to solve. This article offers tips that can be very useful.
Symptoms that announce us that we can be suffering from candidiasis are:
Itching / burning, redness, rash, whitish vaginal discharge (if the infection is vaginal), painful intercourse, condition of skin folds: armpits, interdigital … desquamation, whitish mucous patches (if the infection is oral).
Causes of candidiasis
Infection caused by a yeast of the genus Candida. The most common species is Candida albicans (70-90%). It can affect skin, mucous membranes, nails and deep tissues.
Usually it found in small amounts in the vagina, in the oral mucosa in the digestive tract and on the skin and does not cause any symptoms or illness.
Candida and many other germs and microorganisms that normally live together keep each other in balance. However, sometimes, the number of Candida albicans increases, leading to a yeast infection.
Among the predisposing factors include: immunodeficiency (AIDS), diabetes, pregnancy, use of oral contraceptives, antibiotics and corticosteroids, use of synthetic hormones (menopause) depressed immune system, lymphoma, cancer, obesity, dentures, individuals with debilitating diseases, consumption excessive sugar and simple and refined carbohydrates, lack of essential nutrients in the diet, excessive alcohol (also beer and wine), continued consumption of tap water, stress over an extended time period, acute states of prolonged anxiety in time, in cases where there is some digestive dysfunction.
This therapy offers very effective treatments for candidiasis, including:
- Cinnamon: because of its large anti – microbial and anti – fungal properties is a great ally in the treatment for candidiasis.
- Oregano: is very effective fighting fungi and intestinal parasites. Oregano oil is a great antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- Thyme: Thyme is also effective in treating candidiasis due to its antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a great help to combat candidiasis, if we cannot eat it raw for its strong flavor can take garlic pearls.
- Cloves essential oil of cloves has great antibacterial and antiseptic properties so it is very effective in treating candidiasis.
- Barberry: berberine, component of this plant, is a very effective way to combat yeast infections antibacterial.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Diabetic macular edema (DME), a disease that tends to develop in diabetic patients
DIET (anti-fungal and detoxifying)
The diet is essential in treating candidiasis, we offer an example of diet:
- Fasting: 1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil + 1 tablespoon lemon juice s + 1 ml liverworts extract diluted in a glass of water. Wait 10 min. and take 1-cup water with 1 tablespoon of flax seeds previously soaked 5-10 min. before.
- Breakfast: Porridge of rice with ground flax seeds, cinnamon and avocado + green tea or Lapacho infusion.
- Midmorning: rice cakes or endive with hummus, vegetable terrine or tahini.
- Food: (15 min before eating take 1 ml liverworts extract diluted in a glass of water.).
Sauteed vegetables (cabbage, radishes, zucchini, onion, tomato, garlic …) with quinoa or buckwheat + Lapacho infusion.
- Snack: Infusion Lapacho or liquefied cabbage and potato + a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: (15 min before eating take 1 ml liverworts extract diluted in a glass of water.).
Salad green shoots and escarole with seaweed and millet burger + Lapacho infusion.
(Important make a minimum liver cleanse for 1 month)
Other therapies / supplements
Other therapies and supplements that are effective in treating candidiasis are:
colloidal silver, grapefruit seed extract, probiotics, colon hydrotherapy, acupuncture, neem oil, L-glutamine, chlorophyll, chlorella algae, vitamin C, omega 3, selenium, copper-gold-silver, black cumin oil.
Tips to prevent candidiasis
The best treatment for candidiasis is, as in many other cases, prevention, these tips can be very useful.
Maintain good hygiene, control diabetes, prevent constipation by increasing fiber intake, avoid inappropriate use of antibiotics, use a condom during sex, make vaginal cleansing with water alone, not make douching, avoid hygiene products intimate perfumed, not wearing tight or synthetic underwear, only cotton underpants saved or not use tampons.
Avoid foods that support growth and welfare, such as fermented food: sauerkraut, soy sauce, tamari, pickles or pickles, mustard, miso, amasake, tempeh, kombucha, etc., vinegar, tea black, alcohol, mushrooms, yeast, yeast bread (bread, pizzas, pastries, pies, etc.), industrial soda, coffee, very hot spices, peanuts, pistachios, sugar (also fresh fruit except lemon) and refined, milk and its derivatives flour, meat and fish.