Rheumatism, causes and natural remedies
Rheumatism is not a really serious illness but it sure appreciate knowing their causes and remedies and natural therapies most appropriate.
What is rheumatism?
We reuma say a number of signs and symptoms belonging to the locomotor system. It can affect young people as elders. The word rheumatism is not recognized as bone disease in medical books but if you call the specialist doctor rheumatologist bone disease.
As it is a popular word, we use it all, we use it to define musculoskeletal disorders: bones, muscles, tendons, joints, ligaments.
For example: Osteoarthritis joint, muscle inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, hormonal problems that cause bone problems, torticollis, tendinitis, etc.
Rheumatism can refer to acute or chronic problems.
Symptoms of rheumatism
The clearest symptom is pain. It can be fixed, passenger, or occur only with movement.
Other symptoms of suffering from rheumatism
- Feeling stiffness, especially in the morning when you wake up.
- Numbness in the joints.
- Tiredness and fatigue.
- Inflammation in the affected area.
- You can alter other body organs.
- Sometimes fever.
- Muscle inflammation with pain on movement.
- Limiting movement of the affected parties.
- Insomnia, in cases of nocturnal pain.
The causes are unknown rheumatism but if that is related to several diseases and factors. We can say that a repetitive motion of any joint long can generate a rheumatic disease.
Diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, bursitis, gout, lupus, can cause suffering rheumatism.
Diet for rheumatism
Food is important in case of rheumatism. We must take into account the importance of intake of foods rich in fiber, vegetables, foods rich in Omega 3 (like blue fish), foods rich in Omega 6 (such as borage and evening primrose), fruits, vegetables, etc.
Meals seek to eliminate red meat, refined sugars, pastries, saturated fat, cow’s milk.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: 7 tips to overcome psoriasis naturally
- Harpagofito: Is analgesic and anti – inflammatory.
- Horsetail: Remineralizing and diuretic.
- Black currant: Anti – inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Ulmaria: Anti – inflammatory, diuretic, analgesic.
- Shark Cartilage: anti-inflammatory, regenerating articular.
- Vitamin C, E, selenium antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Acupuncture is an ideal for all kinds of joint pain, muscle therapy, increasing energy and overall condition.
This massage technique is ideal for pains of all kinds and various ailments. If reuma is highly recommended.