Protein natural juice
I have proposed on several occasions different protein recipes from high protein drinks as our smoothie Capuccino up recipes ice cream perfect to help us in our daily protein intake.
You also have in our blog many simple dessert recipes perfect high protein values for our diet, but today I propose something different: protein natural juice.
We told you how to make a simple fruit juice we will make a good dose of protein and many nutritional benefits, besides being a juice with a flavor hundred percent fruit.
What gives this juice?
Then you go to the list of ingredients that we will use for protein recipe juice, but we are going ahead some of the benefits that are going to contribute, along with a good dose of fiber.
One of the ingredients that we use are raw spinach, we will provide a good dose of iron and it will be perfect for transporting oxygen to muscle cells. In addition, fruits with which we will complete the recipe we are going to provide plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Let’s do this, take note!
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 6 strawberries
- 2 handfuls of berries: blueberries and blackberries
- 1 handful of spinach
- 30g protein Whey (without flavors or flavoring)
- Peel the oranges and carrots and fruits once all the itch and enter into the clean blender for the time necessary to make it homogeneous juice.
- Once ready pour the juice into our shaker and add a ladle of our Whey protein without flavor or flavoring, to acquire all the juice own flavor of fruits and agitate the mixture.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Natural juices to detoxify the body
- We can choose the fruit we want or that we like, or eliminate the part of vegetables that is normally like less, but remember that it is a good contribution to the juice and I recommend you steer . In addition, other fruits practically or you are going to notice their original flavor.
- If you do not have no flavor Whey protein, no problem in using that you may have at home, the flavor you like. We have used this type of protein because what we want is to get and appreciate the original flavor that we provide fruits we use.
- If you are over milkshakes, we recommend you to take a look at our recipe for homemade protein shake made with milk, ricotta, banana and oatmeal. A perfect protein intake and a substitute shakes usual protein supplements.
The natural juice with proteins that we recommend today bring us a lot of 31g of protein and 400kcal, with only 4g fat. A comprehensive choice of juice to take at any time of day.