Natural therapies for valvular
Valvular heart problems are in some cases are mild but others are much more worrying and must be treated as soon as possible.
Definition of valvular
Valvular are a number of diseases affecting the heart valves. This has two on each side although they often suffer the most damage are those on the left, called mitral and aortic valves.
The valve function is to prevent blood from flowing in the opposite direction when it passes through the heart.
Causes of valvular
The most common causes of the valves stop working properly are as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: A narrowing of the valves produces insufficient blood flow.
- Endocarditis inflammation within the heart chambers and valves that causes irreversible damage.
- Valvular insufficiency: This case is due to aging of the valves that harden losing flexibility, so do not close well.
- Congenital valve disease: Is a defect of the valves by an erroneous formation thereof during pregnancy.
Signs of valvular
As mentioned, these deficiencies in valves sometimes limited to have an anecdotal symptom, such as heart murmur, while in some cases are sample of some of the most serious diseases of the valves.
When valvular are accented shows the following symptoms:
- Difficulty doing any exercise, even walking.
- Slow recovery.
- Chest pain.
- Heart rhythm irregularities.
- Chronic fatigue.
It should be a diet low in calories and salt in which include heart-healthy foods such as avocados, bananas, peaches, grapes, as fruit is concerned. Fish, best blues are richest in omega-3 fat, such as tuna, salmon, mackerel, sardines, etc.
We recommend our nutrition section where you’ll find healthy and low in calories and salt to taste to choose diets.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: What is the ideal blood pressure?
Phytotherapy for valvular
There is no treatment in herbal medicine to treat valvular heart disease directly, but to treat other issues whose improvement achieved an optimization of the heart itself, such as controlling the following:
- Hypertension: Olive leaves and hawthorn or hawthorn is two great allies to combat hypertension.
- Cholesterol: Orange peels are very effective and recent scientific studies demonstrate its effectiveness by reducing up to 40% cholesterol. Infusion with a tablespoon of dried shell per cup, sweeten with honey if you want.
- Toning the heart: Green tea is another great friend of the heart. Also affects the improvement referred to above, invigorates the heart, protecting it from tonsillitis, fights the appearance of thrombi, vasodilator. Infusion 1 tablespoon per cup, 3 daily. Sessile or hawthorn is also a good heart tonic.
Natural therapies for valvular
Although surgery or medication may be necessary in some cases natural medicine (under the supervision of doctor or specialist) can always be of great help.
- Physical exercise: All that can be within the tolerance of the patient, keeping a well – organized routine for him and based on aerobics. Tai chi or qigong are very beneficial.
- Acupuncture assists in regulating energy and heart blood flow.