Natural remedies to remove acne on chest, shoulders and back
Most articles and publications offer homemade recipes for granite face. What about acne on chest, shoulders and back? Also they deserve to be treated and, of course … annihilated! Read this article and know several natural remedies that can help.
Why do I get pimples on back, shoulders or chest (or 3 areas together)?
Pimples on those body parts out when the pores are covered with dirt or debris. If too this is added the fat that generates skin … Then these horrible bumps that cause much embarrassment, especially when it’s hot appear.
While you bathe every day the dermis becomes contaminated by environmental conditions such as Smog Street, the dust, etc. Many times we touch the skin without realizing and hands are very dirty.
They can also occur if grains have long hair and strands rub shoulders or back.
Moreover the bumps that come on the face are the first “attack”, but not those in less accessible or more covered areas. For the back we cannot realize at first and gets a bit difficult to apply some treatment.
Homemade recipes for acne on the back, shoulders and chest
Not worth mourn over spilled milk, as a popular saying goes. This means it’s time to get down to work to get rid of those awful pimples that you have come and you obviously want to be part of the past (which does not want to remember).
Therefore we recommend some natural treatments to do at home and say goodbye to acne:
Scrub with sugar and oats
Once a week you have to meet the habit to exfoliate the skin, especially those areas that are most vulnerable to the appearance of pimples. If you do not get to the back you can use these sponges on a stick sold in stores … Or to stretch his arms! Try this natural exfoliate.
- 2 handfuls of sugar
- 1 handful of oat bran
- 1 some water
Thoroughly wash the area with soap. You can do the peeling when you’re bathing, for example.
- Forms a paste with the ingredients and spread over the back, shoulders, arms and chest in circular movements.
- Rub without hurting.
- Let stand 5 minutes and remove with warm water.
Oatmeal is soothing for inflammation and sugar removes dead cells.
Mask with honey and vinegar
It is similar to the above recipe in terms of preparation and application. Better than honey is sugar (the can put in the fridge if you have at home is very liquid).
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
- It integrates well both ingredients and forms a paste. (If necessary add more than one or another component so that the mixture is neither too liquid nor thick).
- Apply to the affected area by a deep peel.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
Another way to leverage the benefits of these foods is preparing a detoxifying tea. How? Throwing them in a cup of boiling water. Drink followed fasted week. 7 days rest and start again.
Mask with baking soda, lemon, aloe vera and sugar
Baking and sugar act as exfoliates. Lemon removes stains and aloe vera softens. We can imagine what they can do all of these items together! A real battle against acne back, shoulders and chest …
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A stalk pulp of aloe vera
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (4.6 g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (15 g)
- Cut a stalk of aloe vera (it is recommended that you always have at home) and open it to remove the sap or gel.
- Place in a bowl where drive them baking and sugar and mix well.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and pour in the mixture.
- Stir until a smooth paste will remain and can be spread.
- Wash and dry (patting with towel) with acne area to be treated.
- Apply mask in a circular motion. The massage should be done for 3 minutes.
- Allow to dry 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Tips to avoid bumps on the back, shoulders and chest
While homemade recipes will help you eliminate acne you should change some habits that no longer appear:
Use mild soap
The white that has no perfume. We also can be helpful which sold in stores that are specific for pimples.
Clothing is one of the causes pimples. Therefore, during hot days do not hesitate to use muscular, tops, bikinis or the clothes that let the back make contact with the sun and air. Do not forget to apply some protective factor not burn.
Clean with lemon
Every night before going to sleep goes a slice of lemon on the acne affected area. Its astringent properties are very good to balance the pH of the skin. Always do it at night, because the juice and citric acid on contact with the sun, skin blemish.
Apply tea tree oil
If you do not want the smell of lemon tea tree oil can help you. Take a few drops on a cotton ball and apply to the affected areas. Do not rub the area to prevent infection or reaction. Best with small taps.