How to prepare a face mask with healing and anti-wrinkle effect
The dream of many women is to keep your skin young and radiant face although the years pass; however, genetic factors, poor diet and pollution can accelerate the aging process causing various disturbances.
The scars left by acne and wrinkles are just two of the signs that can affect the beauty of the face from an early age; fortunately, both disorders can be treated to reduce their appearance and improve skin appearance.
Today many companies in the cosmetics industry have created treatments and products that can help beautify the skin for not reflect signs of aging prematurely; however, usually very expensive and most are out of reach.
The good news is that there are natural ingredients that promote skin cell regeneration to reduce the negative impact caused by environmental toxins and food.
Today I want to share a mask 100% natural that for a small fee can help to repair early skin to reduce wrinkles, scars and other skin conditions that affect their beauty. Would you like to learn how to prepare?
Mask of hyssop, clay and oatmeal
Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is a medicinal plant native to Mediterranean areas, used since ancient times as a treatment for various gastric and lung disorders.
However, in recent years it was determined that has very interesting properties for the skin as it acts as an astringent and healing can reduce the marks left by acne and the signs of aging that appear early.
Combined with ingredients like clay and oatmeal you can create a cleansing and exfoliating, ideal to clean impurities from the skin mask and support the regeneration process against damage caused by the environment.
With frequent application of this natural treatment you can achieve:
- A notable diminution of the scars left by acne.
- The attenuation of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- An antiseptic that fights bacteria that causes acne.
- Deep pore cleansing.
- Relief from the itching sensation and irritation.
- Decreased stains caused by the sun.
- Improvement in blood circulation.
- Deep exfoliation to remove dead cells.
How to prepare?
This simple natural mask is very easy to make and can be applied up to twice a week to take advantage of all its benefits.
The swab can be achieved in health food stores or herbalists and usually has a very affordable price.
- 1 tablespoon dry swab (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon of green clay or kaolin (10 g)
- Milk 2 tablespoons oatmeal (20 ml)
- Place the swab in a biker and crush it to obtain a powder.
- Pour into a glass container and then, add the hot milk oatmeal.
- It incorporates the clay slowly and use a wooden spoon to remove all fine, until well integrated.
- After obtaining a creamy texture and strong, let stand 5 minutes and apply.
The most recommended time to apply this mask is before going to sleep, because then their properties are concentrated in the skin during the hours of rest.
- Before spread the cream around the face is important to clean very well making sure to remove all traces of makeup.
- When you are clean and fresh, take the required amount of mixture and spread it with a uniform layer all over the face, avoiding areas such as around the eyes and lips are usually thin and delicate.
- Let stand for 20 minutes or until the skin feels dry and then remove it using a little warm water.
- Finally, before going to sleep using a nighttime moisturizer application.
The result is a clean, soft and purified skin, fully adequate to carry out its regeneration process normally.
Should you prefer to use in the morning, it is very important to use a sunscreen after application and before going outside.
This step should not be forgotten by any reason because after being exfoliated, the skin is more delicate and susceptible to sunburn.