Facial Gymnastics, For A Smooth, Youthful Face From The Surface
We do it every day in the mirror. We look at him and relentlessly reminds us that time is passing and that those first wrinkles of expression – soon joined by new companions, special invited to what we might call a wrinkle party – are set to become a constant in our face. The acclimatized television series in exclusive places on the planet, such as Hollywood, have accustomed us to the idea from time to time, do not hurt anyone and that his cheekbone dive can retrieve share with a pinprick of botox. But if the needle and the chemical make you understandably afraid, you can fall back on something more natural and decidedly old as the facial gymnastics, that – as confirmed by many experts, respondents welfare and anti-aging remedies – no contraindications and it can be practiced by all and for all.
Some research shows that, including special massages and correct movements, 10 minutes of facial gymnastics for at least three days a week, repeated for a month, are sufficient to give the infamous mirror above a sound drubbing.
And, even if they cannot rejuvenate the skin, these exercises give back to face a smooth and youthful surface.
The eyes are the mirror of the soul
Here you have to do a little note to those who spend most of their time in front of computer screen, or with the pupils glued to smartphones and tablets. In addition to eliminating the details of peripheral vision, this not too virtuous contemporary habit eventually relax the orbicular muscles, making us similar to a bulldog and calling to report crow’s feet. In short, a zoo, in the face. But all is not lost, thanks to a series of very simple exercises.
- With the immobile head, wheel 5 times the gaze clockwise.
- Move 5 times the look from above downwards.
- Move further 5 times looked from side to side and diagonally.
- To relax them, quickly whisk the lashes of one eye, keeping the other grainy. Count to 30 and then repeat the same exercise in reverse eyes.
Eyelids tonic, smooth forehead
Often we forget how our face is a team of people working together to grant us an expressiveness characteristic. In this case, the forehead and eyelids cooperate to stretch the high part of our face.
- Frowns and frowns, as if I wanted imbrication face.
- Relax your face
- Raise your eyebrows, eyes wide.
- Repeat the cycle 10 times
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: Beauty tips to look thinner and thinner face
This exercise, which aims to prevent unsightly streaks around the lips and reduce existing ones, implicitly recalls, it is true that love – and all that surrounds it – is the best of care to stay young.
- Imagine that in front of you there is an important and compelling person. Squeeze your lips and spingile forward, as if I wanted to kiss her.
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Relax the lips.
- Supports, with a light touch, his fingers against his lips and try to smile.
- Repeat the cycle 10 times.
Matter of cheekbones
Not everybody likes those balls that some people of a certain age feature between the eyes and cheeks but it is undeniable that the cheekbones are an important element to improve the contour of the face. Without disturbing the surgeon, get well before the mirror and applied in these small movements.
- With the lips, pretend to speak a voice “or” very open and soon after an “a” just as majestic.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Drain the cheeks, showing off the best of your fish faces and hold this position for 20 seconds.
- Relax your face.
War on double chin
The number one enemy of a young face is perhaps the dreaded double chin which, falling, drags into the abyss the best years. But there is an exercise that proved to be quite effective in reducing this unmistakable sign of aging.
- With your head still, push down the corners of your mouth.
- Keep live the muscles of the chin and neck for 5 seconds.
- Relax your mouth
- Repeat the cycle 10 times.
It may seem a little complicated, but the web is full of videos that explain how to properly perform these and other facial gymnastics exercises. Also, browse through Google and YouTube can be a way to also train the brain …