Discover the 5 secrets of exercise training effects and the 3C rule
When we think of exercise, there comes to mind the improvement of the shape, weight loss and perhaps prevention, through movement, of serious diseases like heart attack, stroke, hypertension, diabetes and even some forms of cancer. Aspects as important as known to all for decades.
Those that many still do not know can be called the training secrets effects. But before we discover them together we clarify the difference between the terms workout and physical activity that are not synonymous as it might appear at first glance.
Physical activity means rather go out for a walk when it’s sunny, or who does not deal with the exercise in an organized and planned way. It is superfluous to point out as many benefits derived from training a habit rather than by some practice of physical activity.
And just about the physical training, it has emerged in recent years a lot of research that confirm profound effects on our body that go far beyond the heart, lungs and muscles. The training seems to promote a real process of adaptation of the organism, which particularly involves the neuro-endocrine system, namely that set of glandular and nerve circuits that regulate many of our responses to the external environment.
The physical training is a stressor dosed and calibrated so careful to foster a positive constant adaptation of our body, a growth that makes it stronger and able to withstand the stress to which we expose it. The most interesting research suggests a number of specific responses …
1. Improvement of learning ability and mental performance
Exercise stimulates the production of a substance called BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor) able to regrow, repair and regenerate the cells in our brain. This constant regenerative capacity is the basis of maintaining a high efficiency of brain function including in particular that of learning.
2. Management of Stress
Regular exposure to dosed physical stress as in a well-built make the body more able to react better to the continued attrition of psychological stress workout. No coincidence that people under stress invariably report feeling better after exercise. In the brain cortisol (the stress hormone) causes real damage in particular in the areas delegated to the memory such as the hippocampus. The physical training increases the production of various growth factors including IGF-1, particularly effective in reducing the damage of the action of cortisol.
3. Reduction in anxiety
Regular practice of exercise increases levels of serotonin and GABA, essential neurotransmitters in regulating the levels of tension and anxiety.
You may also like to read another article on Natural-Lotion: 7 Habits that will make you gain more muscle
4. Increase in mood
The physical training is extremely effective in the mood. This effect is related to the production of a range of substances and hormones acting on mood. In particular train makes more efficient the production of serotonin and dopamine, neurotransmitters closely related to the feeling of well-being.
5. Best dependency management
A super-production of dopamine is also what we are looking for many addictive substances. Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and junk food have many effects on our body but that which binds us to their abuse is the constant expectation of being generated by the abundant presence of dopamine. Regular exercise can become a form of positive dependence and healthy profit to undermine the close bond with harmful substances.
But how then get to fully benefit from the effects of exercise? What are the things to which we must pay attention? To make you easier memorization of the aspects that really matter, think of 3C rule …
- Constance-> Only a regular practice leads to a real process of adaptation. The body requires constant exhibitions, regular and progressive to adapt to stimuli. Constancy is the deliberate practice that turns your character, your habits and then your lifestyle.
- Complete-> Our body expresses a range of features and training should stimulate the strengthening of each of these. At the very least we should consider aerobic workout for the heart and lungs, muscle training for strength and power training and flexibility. This also translates into a complete production of substances capable of inducing adaptation at various levels.
- Calibration-> This is perhaps the most delicate point. The training should be dosed according to their capacity and there should be an evolution in time to ensure that the body continues to perceive an effort, and then to have to adapt. Define dosage and progression of workloads is the main task of a good trainer.
The physical training can make a huge difference in your life, not only on the plane of the body but also on the mental. It may be the factor that makes the difference in your health and your ability to live a full life in every respect.